Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Public Records Requests

How to obtain copies of Commission Orders, Filings, and other public records:


Commission Orders:  Most orders issued after 2006 are available online at http://apps.puc.state.or.us/orders/disclaim.htm.


Docketed Case Filings:  Most case filings may be found online using the docket search feature at http://apps.puc.state.or.us/edockets/search.asp


If you cannot find an order or docketed case filing online, contact the Administrative Hearings Division Support Unit at (503) 378-6678 or puc.hearings@state.or.us.   


For all other public records requests, complete the request form​ and send it by email or mail to:



Diane Davis

Administrative Hearings Division

PO Box 1088

Salem, OR  97308


Acknowledgment:  If you do not receive a communication about your request within 10 business days, or if you have questions about the process to request public records, please call Diane Davis at (503) 378-4372.


Fees:  There may be a fee or additional process to complete the response to your request.  See OAR 860-001-0060 for the fees charged.


Exemptions and Special Handling:  Some information may be exempt from public disclosure or may require special handling.  See ORS Chapter 192.501 and 192.502 and the administrative rules in Chapter 860, Division 001 regarding confidential information and protective orders.

 ​Updated 8/2016​