Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Consumer Services


Consumer Services can help resolve billing and service conflicts between customers and companies providing telecommunications, electric, gas, and water services. Extensive records are maintained, which provide information about the quality of service utility customers receive. 
Complaints can be submitted in several ways. 
By Phone:
503-378-6600 or toll-free 1-800-522-2404 (voice) and 1-800-648-3458 (TTY).
TTY users can also call 711.
By email:
By Mail:
Oregon Public Utility Commission
Attn:  Consumer Services
PO Box 1088
Salem, OR 97308-1088
In person:
201 High Street SE, Suite 100, Salem, Oregon
Consumer Services Phil Boyle SMALL IV.jpg