Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Certification and Registration

If you want to be certified as an Electricity Service Supplier (ES) or register as an Electricity Service Aggregator (EA), you need to fill out and send us the correct form.

The emergency curtailment plan is required by ORS 757.710.  Commission Order 93-084 established the Commission policy regarding emergency curtailment.  It includes the discussion behind the policy and includes, attachment 1, which is a copy of the templete that should be filled out and filed with the Initial ES Application.   

If you want to renew your ES certification or your EA registration, you will need to fill out and mail the appropriate renewal form from below, to the PUC.  (The forms were created January 2011.)
If you need additional assistance, please call the Utility Program at 503-378-6634, or email PUC Staff at electric.restructuring@state.or.us